The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Pharmacology of Utrecht University shared a vacancy announcement for Tenure track Assistant Professor position in Real World Evidence. The full-time position involves 70% research time and 30% teaching activities, offering a mix of responsibilities, such as:
- conducting research into development and evaluation of methods to generate evidence on effectiveness and safety of medicines in daily clinical practice (real world evidence);
- contributing to the acquisition of substantial external research funding for the benefit of the research programme;
- strongly contributing to (maintaining) cooperation with (inter)national partners in the field of pharmacoepidemiology and drug regulatory science;
- coordinating and teaching in Real World Evidence related courses (pharmacoepidemiology,
pharmacotherapy, medication policy) in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes Pharmacy, Drug
Innovation and the Pharmacoepidemiology Summer Programme;
- supervising research (PhD and MSc) within the scope of the research programme.
It is possible to apply by 15 July 2020. Further information on the position, requirements and application is available at this link.