TEDDY – European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Clinical Research announces the Scientific Meeting and General Assembly that will be held in Milan on December 19th, 2016.
Annual General Assemblies are the occasion to discuss relevant achievements, forthcoming novelties in paediatric clinical research landscape and to plan TEDDY Network’s activities and priorities.
This edition is evoking great interest as the high profile program and the quality of the speakers is promising once more a great opportunity to learn directly from the protagonists about the paediatric theme in the forthcoming clinical research scenario.
The Meeting is intended to offer a paramount vision on the clinical research in adult and children and the new funding strategies, focused on long-term self-sustainable research infrastructures, which represent a key to address the forthcoming challenges of paediatric clinical research. It will also be the occasion to create the best possible conditions for knowledge transfer and cultural exchange.
The main topics of the meeting will be:
- The new clinical trials regulation and to improve the clinical research in Europe and the ECRIN contribution
- Research Infrastructures in biomedicine and the role of national networks in contributing to set up the European Paediatric Clinical Trial Research Infrastructure (EPCTRI)
- Paediatric clinical trials: challenges and opportunities
- Scientific expertise and specialty level needed to design scientifically-sounded paediatric trials and research
- TEDDY Network activities and plans of action with particular reference to the now launched survey to map the paediatric trials competences and capacities at site level, the Inventory of procedures for obtaining Paediatric Clinical Trials approvals and the work carried out by the TEDDY Working Group on Off Label Use in Paediatrics (GOLUP).
Here you can download the agenda of the meeting.
For any information about the meeting, please contact the Organisational Secretariat at email@example.com.
The final agenda and all updates will be soon available on the TEDDY website at www.teddynetwork.net.