The Board of Directors is composed of a minimum of 3 and maximum 9 members elected by the Assembly among its components.
The Board of Directors is validly constituted when the majority of the members are present and valid decisions are taken by the majority of the members participating to the meeting. It is possible to participate remotely through audio or teleconference system that allow participants to be identified.
The Board of Directors performs all ordinary and extraordinary administration acts not expressly assigned to the Assembly; it prepares and presents to the Assembly the annual report on the activity of the Association, the annual economic and financial statement and the forecast statement.
The Board of Directors is in office for n. 2 years and its components can be re-elected for n.2 consecutive terms.
TEDDY Board of Directors is composed by:
- Annagrazia Altavilla – Espace Ethique Méditerranéen/Paca-Corse – APHM/Aix-Marseille University
- Donato Bonifazi – Consorzio per Valutazioni Biologiche e Farmacologiche
- Adriana Ceci – Gianni Benzi Pharmacological Research Foundation
- Evelyne Jacqz-Agrain – Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris, Robert Debré Hospital,
- Rostyslav Marushko – State Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oscar della Pasqua- University College London
- Saskia de Wildt – Radboud University Medical Center