On 2th-4th October 2019 Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital in partnership with the International Society of Pediatric Innovation (iSPI) will organise the Conference “Shaping the Future of Paediatrics” at Centro Congressi Piazza di Spagna in Rome. The Conference will feature demo sessions on innovation in paediatrics and speeches about 5 main topics:
- Advances in clinical paediatrics and precision medicine
- Artificial Intelligence in the clinic
- Building the hospital of the future
- Digital therapies and digital communication for paediatrics
- Start-up pitch for paediatrics
Also, TEDDY Network will participate in the Conference, providing its contribution on the session “Innovation Created by Young Patients and Families”, that will take place on 3th October. The session will represent a panel to connect with young patients and their families and to give voice to paediatric patients and caregivers in health care innovation.